YOTA | LUXURY KITCHENS
Designer: Davide Bot
As an example of Italian craftsmanship and ingenuity at their best, Yota is a modern luxury kitchen that adapts effortlessly to its surroundings. Every design creates a dialogue that enriches the architecture and interior of the home.
Innovative lacquer finishes intersect with nuanced wood veneers to add emotion and personality, making each kitchen design a stand-out:
- Liquid metal lacquers – an award-winning industry exclusive – are the result of a detailed manufacturing process that creates the look and depth of reflective metal.
- Micalized lacquers use mineral flakes to yield sophisticated tones that play gently with the light.
- Stone lacquers recreate the texture of natural stones while offering high resistance to scratches and wear and tear.
- Urban lacquers bring a metropolitan feel to the kitchen space, and their hand-made effects make each door unique.
- Satined metallic lacquers add a tridimensional quality to the cabinetry.
- Carbon lacquer, another industry exclusive, offers door surfaces with one-of-a-kind relief textures highly resistant to wear and tear.
Finalist, Architizer’s 2022 A+Product Awards (Cabinetry & Millwork category): Yota kitchen designed by Davide Bot.